You can get up to 50GB on MTN with MyMTN app on your MTN line to download movies, videos, browse the internet and Watch YouTube videos.
This data bonus is suitable for you if you want to perform a huge data task online that may involve tons of data in Gigabytes, especially with streaming content.
MTN recently announced that they are gifting customers a whooping 50GB worth of data on MyMTN app. Here’s how to get it.
How to get MTN 50GB
- Download MyMTN app from PlayStore or Appstore on your phone
- Open the app, and select your country of residence; Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, Liberia, Uganda, Zambia, Benin, Cote D’Ivoire, Guinea-Bissau, Rwanda, Sudan, South Sudan, Swaziland, Yemen, Guinea-Conakry, Afghanistan, or Congo Brazzaville.
- Register with your MTN line on MyMTN app. You will receive an OTP to verify your number.
- Next, login to MyMTN app and you will get 50GB worth of data automatically.
If you didn’t get the 50GB FREE DATA, please leave a comment below, and we can help you. If you got yours, let us know in the comments too.
- How to Buy Data on MTN
- How to Share Data on MTN
- How to Load MTN Card
- How to Check Glo Balance
- How to Check NIN Number
- How to Check Airtel Number
- How to Buy Data on Airtel
- How to Check Airtel Data Balance
- How to Migrate to MTN BetaTalk
- How to Subscribe to MTN Night Browsing
- Airtel Data Plans and Bundles
- How to Subscribe to Airtel YouTube Night Browsing
- How to Migrate to MTN Yafun Yafun
- How to Convert MTN Points to Airtime
- How to Block MTN SIM Card
- How to Share Airtime and Data
- How to Transfer Airtime on Airtel
- How to Transfer Data on Airtel
- How to Create a WhatsApp Channel
- How to Transfer Airtime on MTN