Can i change iPhone location on iOS 16?
Here is how to change or spoof location on iOS 16 and Above! – Step by Step
- Download and install iToolab AnyGo on your Windows or macOS.
- After installation, there is still one additional thing you need to do before learning how to spoof/change location on iPhone with IToolab AnyGo. You need to enable Developer Mode on your device. Check out the following steps to learn how:
- Open iPhone Settings, and go to Privacy & Security.
- Tap on Developer Mode, and tap the switch to enable it.
- The iPhone will restart automatically.
- That’s it! Your device is now in Developer Mode.
- Connect the iPhone to your windows or macOS via usb cable.
- Launch AnyGo on your desktop, and tap the Start button.
4. Ensure the device is unlocked before connecting it.
5. Enter the Teleport Mode. For that, click the Teleport button(upper right corner), enter the location you want to use, and tap the Search button.
6. Once the provided position is shared on the interface, click the Go button to jump to that point, and here you go your location has been changed successfully.
This user-friendly software supports all iOS.